I find myself constantly wanting to get online and post bulletins on myspace about random events of the day or opinions yet myspace seems like the wrong place to do it so here I am on a blog.
So thoughts at the moment:
I recently had baby number 2 and my almost 6 year old son has been having a hard time adjusting to not getting all the attention anymore. He's been acting out, but lately has been slowly getting a little better. At first he was so upset that he was like a walking tornado. Our house was a disaster because of him, he spilled things in the kitchen, in the living room, the bathroom and then wouldn't tell us until we stumbled across the mess. He even called 911 one day because he was mad.
Having a cop come to my door asking what was wrong was one of the more embarrassing things to happen to me. Really only because I was on the couch nursing the baby and the house was a mess when he showed up. Which reminds me of when the UPS man showed up and my husband answered the door holding the baby. I was in the kitchen cooking and doing laundry. Great combination if you ask me. I had just thrown the shirt I was wearing into the washer so I was only in a bra while I stirred the spaghetti. The UPS man 'kindly' brought the package in the house because my husband couldn't grab it. He got more than he bargained for because he looked directly at me and didn't know what to do or say. Lovely.
But back to my son, he cleaned his room yesterday. He even vacuumed it all by himself. I have to say I was mighty impressed because even though it needed some more organizing , it looked nice. That is until today when I went in there and lifted up a blanket in the corner of his room. Toys and trash were all stuffed underneath it!! Where do we learn to clean like that?
i like your blog;)
ReplyDeletehave a nice day:)
kiss