Monday, January 24, 2011
Cut off
This blogging really is addicting. I don't care who does or doesn't read. It's nice just to get it all off my chest. I feel I should say that I gave up beer 9 days ago. Now I'm no alcoholic, I just really enjoy beer and my husband and I like to try new beers. I decided that the only way to get this weight off and to get healthy was to swear off beer. I've had wine and a margarita since that decision which I don't feel horrible about because it is in moderation. I was extremely sick all week (along with Avi who unfortunately ended up in the hospital for 2 days) so I feel it was the perfect week to give it up and really try to kick my butter in gear..all in all I'm really proud of myself for not drinking it. I feel good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment