Everything life has to offer
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Day 2 of 30 Day Shred
I decided to do the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred workout and actually stick to it. I just finished Day 2 and I'm not ashamed to say it's kicking my butt. I know I have to stick with it though. I'm proud of myself as soon as I'm done because I actually got off my butt and did something to help me get in shape.
So since I didn't do this yesterday I figured I'd weigh in once a week and post it so I have even more motivation. My weight as of tonight is ... : 150! ahhhh my goal is to hit 130 again. I'm going to be brave and put up pictures of progress as well to remind myself that I NEED to workout to tone up!
1 comment:
Valley.Hughes
January 26, 2011 at 6:13 PM
I really want to try that DVD! I may go buy it. Cheaper than joining a gym :) lol
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really want to try that DVD! I may go buy it. Cheaper than joining a gym :) lol
ReplyDelete